Excellence in training
So you’re ready to venture into the world of permanent makeup! Welcome! You’ve taken the first step!
Our specially designed courses have been created to provide you with the knowledge and skills to provide exceptional services.
You’ll learn proper techniques along with tips and tricks to become the very best artist you can be. We will show you how to skillfully and effectively implant pigment into the dermal layer of the skin, how to select the right tools, products, colors and more.
Upon course completion and qualification you will receive certification and be on your way to starting your new career!
Ready to sign up? Contact us!
What Will I Learn?
Various classes are available for eyebrows, eyeliner and lips.
- Understanding who is a good candidate for permanent makeup and microblading.
- Comparisons of permanent makeup and microblading
- Techniques for beautiful permanent makeup results.
- Knowledge of each and every step of procedures.
- Giving good client consultations.
- Taking good before and after photos.
- Health, safety and regulations.
- Skin anatomy.
- Proper stretching techniques.
- Color theory and how to choose the correct colors.
- Designing the right eyebrows for each client.
- Tools and equipment.
- Needle selection.
- Anesthetics and numbing.
- Demonstrations and practice skills.
- Aftercare and healing
- Our complete basic training so you’re ready to begin working upon completion.
- Student kit with handbook, products, tools & supplies.
- Pro kit includes, products, tools and supplies so you are prepared to begin working upon completion without having to wait on your orders to arrive.
- Practice materials.
- List of suppliers.
- Client documents.
- Lunch and refreshments.
- Certificate of completion.
- Ongoing support for one year via email, internet or phone.
What courses are offered?
Beginner courses: No previous training needed.
Intermediate courses: Basic certification in same course required.
Advanced courses: Beginner certification in same course required. Experience with machine work highly recommended.
Courses offered include:
Beginner basic eyebrows & microblading
Microblading to machine eyebrows.
Corrections and removals
About the trainer
Darlene began her career in the beauty industry over 25 years ago. Her passion for makeup eventually led her to wanting to help women who needed more than just a little blush and lipstick. In particular, women who had to draw on their eyebrows daily or couldn’t easily apply their own makeup due to vision problems or shakey hands. This led her to the permanent makeup industry and countless hours researching everything about it.
Although many types of brow replacement tattoos were available, none were truly as natural looking as she wanted to give her own clients. After countless hours and years of practice and lots of trial and error, Darlene created a truly beautiful, natural looking eyebrow technique unlike any other tattoo. Her work is top notch and she is a highly sought after permanent cosmetics technician and master trainer. Darlene has performed thousands of permanent cosmetics procedures in all areas and shares her talents by teaching other artistic and passionate people her techniques.
Class sizes are kept very small so they do fill rather quickly. One on one training is also available. For information on the next class dates please contact us.
Investing in your self and your future is actually quite affordable with our program! The cost of your training includes tools, products, anesthetics and everything you need to perform procedures as soon as you complete the program. Most people recoup their training expenses within just a few months! Many students reported back to us that they made their money back after the first 7-8 clients! Ready to sign up? Contact us!